Thursday, September 8
Wednesday, November 2
Thursday, January 5
Thursday, February 2
6:00–8:30 p.m. each day
2.5 CEU per session
Light dinner will be served
Take all FOUR COURSES and save!
Courses also available individually.
Members and staff
$149 per session, or
$536 for all 4. Save $60!
Register for All Four Now!
$249 per session, or
$896 for all 4. Save $100
Session 1 — Thursday, Sept. 8, 2022
Minimally Traumatic Extractions Socket Preservation. Hands-on Model Grafting and Suturing
- Techniques and tools for predictable extractions.
- How to prepare the extraction site
- Benefits of bone grafting
- Bone grafting choices
- When do you need a membrane?
- Basic socket grafting and suturing hands on model exercise
Session 2 — Wednesday, November 2, 2022
Implant Prosthetic Principles. Analog vs. Digital Solutions. Hands on Nobel Prosthetic Kit
- When to consider open or closed tray implant impression copings
- Digital Scan Bodies and Intra-oral Scanning
- What is a multi-unit abutment? Why do you need a MUA?
Session 3 — Thursday, January 5, 2023
Digital Full Arch "All on X" Prosthetics Workflow. 3D Printed Restorations
- Learn how technology and digital advancement has allowed for stress-free restorations of full arch implant fixed prosthetics
Session 4 — Thursday, February 2, 2023
Implant Placement Principles, With Hands on Motors Drilling etc.
- Learn basic principles for implant placement.
- Evaluate a CBCT and use DTX to help select the ideal width, length and type of implant.
- Hands on Implant Placement in a model maxilla or mandible arch
Dr. Aman Bhullar
Dr. Bhullar is an implantologist practicing in San Jose, California. He is Board Certified and maintains active practicing licensure in the U.S. and Canada. He has been placing dental implants for more than 15 years. His referral practice has a large focus on all the aspects of implant dentistry, oral surgery, and IV sedation services.
Dr. Bhullar is a key opinion leader for several organizations. He is the founder of 3D Implant Institute and is proud to lead multiple hands-on surgery courses for fellow dentists. Dr. Bhullar is an international speaker/lecturer on digital dentistry solutions in implant dentistry to provide a streamlined efficient process for patients.
Recognitions and advanced education:
- FAGD – Fellow of The Academy of General Dentistry
- DABOI/ID – Diplomate of The American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry
- He has attained his Fellow of Implantology from the University of Nevada Las Vegas.