A joint presentation from Monterey Bay, Harbor, and San Francisco dental societies.
CDA Members: $49
Non-CDA Members $79
2 C.E. Units (20%)
Have you dealt with a dental plan audit in the past? If so, you know how stressful the process can be.
If you have yet to deal with an audit, you will likely deal with one in your career. You will have an opportunity to get your questions answered as Cindy walks through the audit process. As a bonus, you will receive a key resource of a checklist to keep you on track to avoid and prepare for an audit.
- Why dental plans use AI in the audit process.
- How dental plans use AI in the audit process.
- The different types of audits dental plans conduct.
- How to avoid a dental plan audit.
- How to prepare for a dental plan audit.
- The registration deadline is July 21, 2023.
- Cancellations made by July 21 will incur a $10 process and handling fee.
- Cancellations after July 21 and No-Shows are not refundable.
Cindy Hartwell, Premier Dental Consulting
Cindy has over 25 years of experience in the dental industry. After a career as an RDA and office manager in private practice, she joined a large dental benefit organization where she worked for 16 years in both commercial and state government divisions. She held customer service, claims processing, administration, training, and professional relations roles.
Following her years in the dental insurance industry, she used that experience while working for the California Dental Association. She consulted with dentists and their teams on dental benefit plans, helping them navigate the ever-changing dental marketplace while advocating for them as a dental benefits analyst.