Free Online C.E. for Members
The Monterey Bay Dental Society is happy to announce that online C.E. is now available to all active MBDS members FOR FREE!
With member needs in mind during COVID-19 physical distancing, Monterey Bay Dental Society is partnering with Viva Learning to provide live and pre-recorded distance learning C.E. opportunities for FREE.
Use your current downtime to earn C.E. units!
View world-class speakers and clinicians addressing relevant topics from anywhere at a time convenient for you. Earn interactive C.E. units with live webinars, as well as home-study C.E. with on-demand courses. Follow the steps below.
- Access C.E.
- Log in using your unique username and password.
- Username: Your 9-digit ADA number
- Temporary password: onlinece
- You will be prompted to change your password the first time you log in.
Browse through the scheduled live webinars or more than 1,000 hours of on-demand pre-recorded lectures.
The C.E. you earn will be tracked within the system. If you have any questions, feel free to call the Monterey Bay Dental Society at (831) 658-0168.
Dental Office Staff and Nonmember Dentists
Dental office staff and nonmember dentists can also access the new online C.E.
- Staff – Annual subscription is $75
- Nonmember dentists – Annual subscription is $125 (a savings of $125 through September 30, 2021)